Guide On How To Use Databases
What Are Databases?
Databases are an organized collection of information. The database our panel supports is MariaDB. MariaDB is a very popular open source database which was developed by the original MySQL developers.
What Are Databases Useful For?
Some server plugins, bots, or systems may require a database to store information. Minecraft plugins will usually state whether they need/support an SQL database.
Step 1: Creating The Database
- Go to the Game Panel.
- Click on your server.
- Click on “Databases”.
- Click on “New Database”, it should be a big blue button at the bottom right of the page.
- You should see a popup appear, enter in any name you like in the “Database Name” field.
- For the second field you can enter in the node’s IP, or leave it as
- Once you have filled in the fields, click on “Create Database”.
- Your database should be created, click on the eye icon to view your database credentials.
Step 2: Viewing And Editing The Contents Of Your Database
- Click on the eye icon.
- Use the username and password given to login into PHPMyAdmin.