Last Updated on 1st April 2023
What Are Guidelines?
Guidelines are a set of rules created to inform users of what they are allowed to do with our services and what is prohibited. Guidelines ensure fair usage among all of our users and avoid excessive usage or abuse of our services. Our team generally uses these set restrictions to justify the punishment applied to your account or servers.
- Use our services to create Minecraft servers, Terraria servers and Factorio servers with pre-set options of software provided in our “Versions” page to play with your friends or publish your server to the public.
- Use our services to create other game servers to play with your friends or publish them to the public if you have purchased our premium plans, which are available at Minecraft Hosting Plans.
You Are NOT Allowed To:
- Use ANY set of tools that is forbidden and/or punishable by Great Britain’s laws, Latvia’s laws, the European Union’s laws or the laws in your jurisdiction. This list includes, but is not limited to, DoS tools, brute-force tools and tools which could be used to harm other entities. We reserve the right to report any and all relevant activity to law enforcement.
- Use ANY set of tools that could potentially cause damage to FalixNodes Limited’s owned property or our services, including damages to other users. This list includes disk filling, improper usage of disk space, constant CPU or RAM usage beyond normal Minecraft server resource requirements, and other relevant cases.
- Host software which is beyond intended service usage. In the case of free hosting, it would mean that anything other than Minecraft servers, Terraria servers or Factorio servers is FORBIDDEN.
- Register more than one Falix account concurrently. Any attempt to create multiple accounts will be met with permanent suspension on both accounts.
- Provide false information to Falix, such as fake email addresses, temporary email addresses and other defective information.
We reserve the right to impose punishment on your Falix account and/or servers if we believe that your actions might cause damage to Falix users, the Falix infrastructure or other entities and people beyond Falix. Our punishment can range from temporary suspension to permanent termination with no right to a new Falix account. We will generally let you know the reason for your punishment.
If you believe that the punishments imposed on you are based on an unfair clause, please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected]. We do not guarantee that your punishment will be removed.