A Guide to Adding Sub-Users to Your Server
This guide will explain in detail on how to add sub-users to your server using the “Users” tab in the Dashboard. This feature allows you to easily give your friends or co-workers access to your server.
Make sure the user you are adding is already registered in FalixNodes, otherwise this will not work.
- Log in to the Dashboard.
- Scroll down and locate your server, then click on “Play”.
- On the top navbar, hover over “Advanced Features”, then navigate to “Subusers”.
- Scroll down, then click on “New User”.
- A popup should appear, insert the email of the user you wish to add as a sub-user in the given field, then click on “Add”.
- Check the boxes depending on which permissions you want to give the user.
- Click on “Add” once more.
- Ask the user you added to check their Dashboard, they should have access to your server.