2. What information do we collect from customers and visitors?
- IF YOU ARE USING OUR PREMIUM (PAID) HOSTING: We are collecting this information (Your first and last name, address, IP address, phone number, e-mail address, discord username, country, city, company name [if any], tax ID [if any], and ISP name) if you are registering in our billing panel & services. If you are visiting our website then You also agree to Google Analytics and Adsense.
3. How we use collected information from customers and visitors?
- If you’re a registered customer, we use your collected information to provide you with the services, prevent future fraud behalf the future customers, to have usable experience for our customers and offer to review our services.
4. The database breach notification
- In case the database breach happens, we will notify about it within 15 days to make sure the customers can change our service’s account password to be safe and to compliance with data protection laws.
6. Which data is shared to third party companies
7. Where the customer data is stored?
- All information and data are stored inside of EEA/Europe Union.
8. How long will collected data be stored?
- All collected data will be stored till the date of account and services termination or withdrawal of customer request.
9. European Citizens rights
- European Citizens have the right to:
- Withdrawal from the User Agreement. To withdraw consent from User Agreement, please contact us via [email protected], WhatsApp support or discord ticket support. Once withdrawal completed, You will no longer be able to use our services and we will no longer store your collected information.
- The right to restrict us from specific data collection and processing. If you would like to restrict us from specific data collection and processing, please contact us via discord support ticket.
10. Data Officer
- We have a data officer who takes care of the collected data. The contacts of Data Officer (Mario Latif Fathy) is MARI0#4267 (Discord) or e-mail address of [email protected]
11. How do we secure and protect the collected data?
- We’ve made a decision which means a lot of your collected data are stored behalf of other companies (ex. Discord account password) to be sure the smallest collected data which is handled by us. Any other collected data which are handled by us are stored in the protected database with strong security and strict authorization by only few trusted management team.
12. CPPA (California Online Privacy Protection Act)
13. Contacts where FalixNodes legal team can be contacted
You can contact to our FalixNodes legal team via discord group, [email protected], and WhatsApp.