Last Updated on 18th April 2022
By registering on our site and accepting our terms, you agree to submit the following information when registering: e-mail address, IP address upon registration, IP address upon last login, country of entry, last time login date, and Discord user ID (when registering via the Discord service).
Usage of your information
Our data collection can be used in different ways, including:
- Provide improvements to the structure of our websites.
- Development of products of interest to the users.
- Communication methods, also including our official support modality.
- Preventing fraud and false accusation of identity.
- Send e-mails for user confirmation, important announcements, security alerts, support and marketing if consent from user has been received.
Third Party Data Management
After providing consent through consent management platform (CMP), we will process your data and cookies according to your selected choice. In case of consent, our third party partners may place cookies in your browser for analysis, security and/or tracking. It is possible to receive more information on how cookies will be used in our consent management platform.
Note that Falix has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party providers.
User Cookies Management
We may place essential first-party cookies for security and function purposes. It will not be used to track you across the internet in any way.
Accordingly to your given consent through consent management platform (CMP), our partners may place third-party cookies for analysis, security or tracking purposes. It is possible to receive more information on how cookies will be used in our consent management platform.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In accordance with the GDPR, we will store necessary user data, monitor and recording it, always requesting the user’s permission to send information to other sources.
All users have the right to:
- Accessing your personal data. Confirming that we are in compliance with our regulations.
- Readjust your data. You have the full right to readjust your data or complete your details, either by account settings page or by support.
- Erase your data. You have the right to delete your data from our services.
- Restrict your data. You have the right to ask for restriction of your data, only under certain exceptions.
- Redirect your data. You have the right to redirect your data to you or other organizations, with some exceptions.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
In accordance with the CCPA, we will always ask permission from our users to send their data to other partner companies, and users who fall under the CCPA’s jurisdiction are eligible to:
- Not receive discriminatory treatment of our service. We have no right to discriminate against our users as to pay for inferior services or treatment for not agreeing to provide their personal information.
- Delete their data. Users can delete their personal information without any objections from our services.
- Collect their data. Users will be able to collect their personal information from our services, request information from whom it was sent and reformulate this personal information.
If you wish to change your preferences, click this link to launch our preference portal: