Last Updated on 9th November 2022
- Changed unmeasured services section.
- Changed activity section.
- Added Forum section.
Legal binding on User Agreement
Welcome to FalixNodes, and thank you for using our services (“FalixNodes” and “Falix”). By registering on our website you agree to our entire User Agreement listed below, which we, as a company, will strictly enforce, and you, as a user, will respect our terms. We highly recommend that you take the time to check everything out.
If any law in your country does not agree with the distribution of our services, you will not have access to our services. In case any law reinforces the need for the user to have a different age than the one required globally by us, this law will be the one obeyed by our services in your country. If you do not respect or violate your country’s system for our services, we have the right to take appropriate action for violation of the User Agreement.
Policy and Agreement changes or updates
Falix/FalixNodes Account management
Upon creating your account, also by using any means of authentication available through our services, you agree that:
- We may delete, suspend, terminate or reset your account if we see the action necessary.
- Your account must have valid details including your e-mail address, address, name, or methods of payment.
- You must be 13 years or older to create an account on our services.
- For payments on our paid services, you must be 13 years or older to complete your payment, or have permission from your legal parents.
- All actions on your account will be given as of the user creator, if your account is hacked or stolen, you need contact us to resolve your account issues.
- Any selling of access to your account is strictly prohibited. This also includes but is not limited to: our own currency, resources and plans.
Servers and Services made by you
After creating your services or servers on our systems, you agree that:
- Any action done by a subuser on your services and servers will not be handled by our support team.
- Corruption and lack of backups will not be handled by our support team.
- Any type of cryptocurrency mining, hacking, bruteforce, overloading of nodes or breaking EULA’s of software available on our services are absolutely not allowed.
- Any kind of selling/reselling of your services or servers is strictly forbidden. This situation can be discussed by you using our support team.
Cancelling the service
We will not have any means of return for the loss of your servers and services registered to your now deleted account. You must agree that any next account you create will be fully reset to the default.
Refund Policy and requests
You have the right to request for refund of any charges on our services within a validity period of 14 days after purchase. You can send reasons and suggestions in the refund request. Some services we provide will not be able to continue with a refund request, these being user-created servers/services configuration packages.
After the refund request resolved, any request after the purchase of the same service will be denied. All our requests may take up to 3 working days.
You are not allowed to chargeback or ask the refund in our Payment Gateways. You may contact us to resolve the situation properly. Any chargeback or Payment Gateways refund will terminate your account indefinitely until you pay the amount paid + 5 GBP fee.
All your services and servers created by you will be suspended after 30 days of inactivity from you on our Client Panel and you will be notified in your account indicated email address regarding the upcoming server deletion. After 15 days of suspension, your server will be deleted. You have the right to reset this count by logging back into your account from the Client Panel. In case your servers and services are deleted, we will not be responsible for the loss of files and backups.
Support for FalixNodes services
You agree that any support you receive from other users who are not our official support team is entirely subjective and does not represent our intentions, support, choices, changes or updates. You agree that also our official support team will not prioritize your support request, excluding only those that we consider of priority resolution.
We guarantee that personal information submitted to facilitate your support will not be made publicly available in any way, and that our team may request this information at any time. You as a user may terminate your support request at any time after it is created without any objections from us.
Downtime & Maintenance
Any downtime and maintenance periods must be publicly announced by us using either our Client panel or Discord server. Any kind of slowness, overloads, connection problems of our services are not required to be publicly published on our announcement channels or websites. Any refund requests that have passed the validity period available in the Refund Policy of our services malfunction or in maintenance will be denied.
If your service provided by us indicates unmetered service, that means that you may freely expand your software limitation of the unmetered resource. Please note that we may introduce certain software limitation if we believe that the unmeasured service is used for out of scope purposes like storing big size files, backups, logs and other. Unmeasured services are still limited by our hardware limitations.
We are not affiliated with Minecraft, Mojang AB, Discord Inc or any company which owns their services or products which we provide hosting for. All brands and trademarks belong to their respective owners. Any support request about these services should be sent directly to our team, excluding only issues that we consider invalid and that are not related to our service in any way.
To host a Minecraft server, you must follow Minecraft EULA at the time of creation.
Our only affiliated names are FalixNodes and Falix. Any websites using our code, templates, panels and account systems has no relation with our services and should be reported directly to our support team. If you have any problems with websites listed as exemplified, we will not be responsible for loss of resources, experimenting of bugs, lack of support, and refund from these sources.
Agreement written below only applies to users who have signed up in Falix Forum.
By signing up for an account in Falix Forum](https://forum.falixnodes.net), you consent to not:
- Post/Use copyrighted content unless copyright content’s author has explicitly consented for it.
- Post/Use illegally gathered content.
- Post/Use content which poses security threat(-s) for individual(-s), business(-es) or/and government.
- Post/Use content which is against your jurisdiction law, users jurisdiction law or/and United Kingdom jurisdiction law.
You also consent to:
- Take responsibility for the posted content.
- Bind to our forum rules.
- Not use the forum for illegal activities.
Falix preserves its rights to:
- Reject, Disable, Modify or/and Delete User’s Account if we believe it might harm our community, Falix Forum or for other reasons.
- Reject, Modify or/and Delete User’s content if we believe it might harm our community, Falix Forum or for other reasons.
- Reject, Modify or/and Delete User’s profile or information related to User if we believe it might harm our community, Falix Forum or for other reasons.
By posting content in Falix Forum, you agree to withdrawal of your copyright protection for the posted content. However, please contact us at [email protected] if you want to remove your copyright work if you believe your rights has been infringed or you no longer wish to show your content to the public.
Falix does not take liability for posted content in Falix Forum. Responsability of content is being transferred to the post owner at the moment of posting.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you believe one of our users content are violation of law and/or our User Agreement.