Last Updated on 9th November 2022
- Added guidelines to provide more clear list of what you can and can’t do.
- Removed Forum category since Falix Forum is no longer active.
- Changed unmeasured services section.
- Changed activity section.
- Added Forum section.
Legal Binding on User Agreement
Welcome to FalixNodes, and thank you for using our services. By registering on our website and using our services, you agree to all terms in the User Agreement listed below, which we, as a company, will strictly enforce, and you, as a user, will respect and comply with. It is mandatory that all users go through the terms below and adhere to them, with no exceptions.
If any law in your country does not comply with the distribution of our services, you will be denied access to them. Some laws may require the user to have a different age than the one required globally by us; in this case, the country’s law will overrule the one set by us. If you do not respect and obey your country’s law while using our services, we have the right to take appropriate action as a violation of the User Agreement.
Policy and Agreement Changes or Updates
Falix/FalixNodes Account Management
Upon creating an account and by using our services, you agree that:
- We may delete, suspend, terminate or reset your account if we view such actions as necessary.
- You must follow our guidelines.
- Your account must contain valid details, including your e-mail address, address, name, or methods of payment.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to create an account on our services.
- For payments regarding our paid services, you must be 13 years of age or older. Alternatively, you must gain permission from your legal parents.
- The user will be held accountable for any actions taken using their account; if your account is hacked or stolen, you must contact us to resolve your account issues.
- Any sort of selling or trading is strictly forbidden; this applies to, but is not limited to, accounts, servers, services, plans and resources.
Servers and Services Made by You
After creating your services or servers on our systems, you agree that:
- Any action taken by a subuser on your services and servers will not be handled by our support team.
- Corruption and the lack of backups will not be handled by our support team.
- Any type of cryptocurrency mining, hacking, brute-forcing, overloading the nodes or breaking EULAs of software available on our services is absolutely not allowed.
- Any kind of selling or reselling of your services or servers is strictly forbidden.
Upon signing up or using any of our services, you must follow our guidelines.
Cancelling the Service
Once your account or servers have been deleted, there will be no means of recovery, meaning they cannot be recovered.
Refund Policy and Requests
You have the right to request a refund of any charges on our services within a validity period of 14 days after purchase. You may include reasons and suggestions in the refund request. Some services we provide may not be refundable; these being user-created servers and service configuration packages.
After the refund request is fulfilled, any subsequent requests for the refund of the same service will be denied. All our requests may take up to 3 working days.
You are not allowed to chargeback or ask for a refund through our payment gateways. You may contact us to resolve the situation properly. Any chargebacks or payment gateway refunds will result in the indefinite termination of your account until you pay the amount paid plus a 5 GBP fee.
The only methods of requesting a refund are: contacting us at [email protected], or through our official support team in our Discord server.
We reserve right to delete created services and servers by you after 30 days of inactivity. You will be notified of upcoming deletion in your provided email address with right to cancel the deletion. You may reset this count by logging back into your account in the Client Panel. In the event that your servers and services are deleted, we will not be held responsible for any loss of files and backups.
Support for FalixNodes Services
You agree that any support you receive from other users who are not part of our official support team is entirely subjective and does not represent our intentions, support, choices, changes or updates. In addition, you agree that our official support team will not prioritise your support request, excluding those that we consider to be of priority resolution.
We guarantee that personal information submitted to facilitate your support will not be made publicly available in any way, and that our team may request this information at any time. You, as a user, may terminate your support request at any time after it is created without any objections from us.
Downtime & Maintenance
Any downtime and maintenance periods will be publicly announced by us using either our Client Panel or Discord server. Any kind of slowness, overloads or connection problems with our services are not required to be publicly published in our announcement channels or websites. Any refund requests that have passed the validity period available in the Refund Policy due to service malfunctions or due maintenance will be denied.
If the service provided by us indicates unmetered service, that indicates that you may freely expand your software limitations on the unmetered resource. Please note that we may introduce certain software limitations if we believe that the unmeasured service is used for out of scope purposes like storing large files, backups, logs and others. Unmeasured services are still limited by our hardware limitations.
We are not affiliated with Minecraft, Mojang AB, Discord Inc or any company that owns the services or products for which we provide hosting. All brands and trademarks belong to their respective owners. Any support request about these services should be sent directly to our team, excluding only issues that we consider invalid and that are not related to our service in any way.
To host a Minecraft server, you must follow and abide by the Minecraft EULA.
Our only affiliated names are FalixNodes and Falix. Any website using our code, templates, panels or account systems that have no relation to our services and should be reported directly to our support team. If you have any problems with websites listed as exemplified, we will not be responsible for loss of resources, experimenting with bugs, lack of support, or refunds from these sources.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you believe any of our users content is in violation of the law and/or our User Agreement.